Copyright - Links
Any “public” or “official” documents are not covered by any copyright and can therefore be reproduced freely.
The information therein must only be used for personal, business or non-profit purposes; any use thereof for commercial or advertising purposes is strictly prohibited. The reproduction of these documents on paper or in electronic form must comply with the following principles:
- The outcome must be distributed free of charge,
- The documents must be reproduced integrally (without any modification or alteration whatsoever),
- The “www.en.legabon.org” web site must be expressly cited as the source with a statement that the reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
All the other content featuring on the site is covered by copyright.
Graphics, photographs and videos
The graphics, photographs and multimedia resources of the web site cannot be reproduced without prior approval. In the case of the drawings and illustrations, applications must be sent to the holders of the rights.
The creation of links to "en.legabon.org"
The "en.legabon.org" web site authorises the implementation of hypertext links pointing towards its pages, subject to:
- not using embedding techniques, i.e. the pages of the “www.legabon.org” web site must not be embedded within the pages of another web site, but should be accessible via the opening of a separate window;
- the source pointing to the target content by way of a hypertext link being mentioned.
The information must only be used for personal, educational, non-profit or business purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
This authorisation shall not under any circumstance apply to web sites which disseminate information of a racist, pornographic, xenophobic, controversial nature or which may in some way be upsetting to the majority of people.
Official texts: In spite of all the care taken to preserve the integrity of the official documents that are put online, accidental errors cannot be ruled out.
Moreover, the office of the President of the Republic of Gabon may also analyse statistics relating to visitors to the web site by processing connection data.